. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Testimonial 12/13/16

Friday, December 23, 2016

Testimonial 12/13/16














Military-Civilian recommend by Vet Rep

Hello My name is Kareem Braithwaite. I was given your contact information by a Rep at the VA Voc Rehab. I was told to contact you to see if there are any available jobs opening that deals with Truck Driving. I will graduate this following monday with my CDL A license. I served in the US Army and national guard for a total of 9 years, I was also deployed in Iraq 2006. Please if you have any information regarding any CDL A truck driving careers over seas please contact me. My number is 3058792279 and you can reach me at this Email. Thank you. Happy Holidays

No comments: