. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: City College Student Looking for Help Photographing Veterans

Thursday, December 8, 2016

City College Student Looking for Help Photographing Veterans











The Bronx Vet Center recently received the below email and recently spoke with Ms. Zaira Ramos, a student from City College, that is looking to take B&W portrait photos of veterans in the community for a school project she has.  At her request, I am circulating her email and contact information below if you or a veteran you know is interested.  You can reach out to her directly if you would like to help her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My name is Zaira Ramos. I am a student at City College. I am currently taking a B&W Photography class and for my final project I would like to take pictures of veterans. I thought it would be a great idea to bring awareness to the public of all the great men and woman who have served this country.
For this assignment I would like to take a portrait of veterans, whether it's front facing, side profile, or any form they feel most comfortable with. If they can give me a comment for the image that would be greatly appreciated, but that is optional. I would really appreciate it if I could work with the center and create some amazing pictures.

This will be for a class assignment and not for publishing. At the end of my assignment I would like to give the photos to the vets as a gift. Please respond at your earliest convenience. Thanks in advance.

Respectfully Yours,
Zaira Ramos
646-915-7731
zaira1ramos7@gmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: