Information Systems Architect
Information Systems Architect (Enterprise Services)
Information about Information Systems Architect
Period of Performance: 7 months following candidate resume submitted, reviewed, and approved by client
Location: Onsite daily at location in San Diego, CA
On behalf of our client, True North Logistics is seeking an Information Systems Architect for Enterprise Services to fill a position in San Diego, California. An ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment with multiple priorities and projects. They should have a passion for quality and high attention to detail, exercise judgment using standard software development processes in analyzing situations or data, be able to work under tight deadlines, and provide input towards general process improvement. They should have good oral and written communication skills, as well as excellent problem solving skills with the ability to analyze and diagnose a complex application. They will have great attention to detail and be able to follow issues to resolution.
This person will be responsible for:
• Working with the Architecture, Development groups, and Operations to establish standards, best practices and automation infrastructure solutions.
• Providing technical guidance in automation by defining standards, assisting with research and design and implementing the required technology for performing automated OS builds and application installs.
• Designing, creating, maintaining and continually improving orchestrated workflows to automate IT processes throughout the enterprise.
• Working closely with Middleware, Database and compute, Security, network operations, data center team and engineering groups to create automation solutions.
• Testing scripts creation & execution, defect documentation, reporting and analysis, continuous integration as part of the Agile Sprint Cycles.
• Designing or conducting design modifications of complex systems or subsystems for the purpose of testing automation.
• Performing design changes for product improvements/upgrades and actively participates in design and code reviews.
• Engineering cross product end to end maintainable automation framework for server products, requiring tools evaluation, infrastructure planning, collaboration with existing tools and team members.
• Designing and improving the orchestration flows associated with each layer of infrastructure provisioning.
• Designing the complex workflows needed to provision across the layers of infrastructure.
• Reviewing tool sets regularly for efficiency, functionality, and cost for performance.
• Working closely with internal customers to understand needs, technology landscape, and changing requirements.
Candidates will possess the following certifications for Information Systems Architect:
• Must have a current certification(s) to meet or exceed 8570 IAT II (Sec+ CE or CISSP) requirements
• ITIL foundations preferred
Education and Experience required:
• 10+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (13+ years in total).
• Iin-depth, working knowledge of major areas of software engineering. Demonstrated work history of successful application of concepts of typical problem solving within specialty.
• Minimum of a year experience with Agile development methodology and tools.
• Minimum of 3+ years’ experience automated provisioning of applications and operating systems
• Minimum of 2 years Hands-on experience coding automated script
• 3+ years of experience with DevOps or Automation
• 3+ years expertise in software distribution/configuration management or workload automation / scheduling
• 3+ years of experience leading a team charged with designing, implementing, maintaining, and administering enterprise systems
• Experience with Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
• Serves as a subject matter expert for automation and orchestration
• Supports the existing Automation Portals and provisioning scripts.
• Develop Linux and Windows provisioning scripting using multiple languages/scripting technologies
• Define and implement efficient end-to-end provisioning of Linux and Windows VMs.
• Work with application teams to automate the installation of applications and middleware
• Knowledge of VMware, Storage and Database technologies
Please send resume to email@example.com
or apply online http://www.truenorthlogistics.com/
Please use the Quick Shares below to send these career opportunities out to your social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter>>>>>>>>>>>> to help others find employment.
When you get employed, reach back and help a fellow Service men and women over the wall.
What goes around, comes around. Help when and where you can.
You, a family member or friend could be next to need a job.