. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Military-Civilian Testimonial 10/5/16

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Military-Civilian Testimonial 10/5/16











I have been a regular user of Military - Civilian over the years. I work as a contractor internationally and I am former member of the military. Military-Civilian understand what employers want, especially those working in defence, medical and security related industries seeking former military to dovetail into their job specs. Lucy herself is very good at finding staff to match to these requirements and one of best contracts I ever worked on, she helped to place me with the employer. It was UN sanctioned mission in West Africa and one of the greatest experiences of my professional life which has added value to my employability. 

I have often recommended Lucy to my colleagues because she understands how to match job seekers and employers together. 

Michael, UK.

No comments: