JOB CODE: 2445
TITLE: Screener Kuwait
DURATION: Full Time/Regular/On-Going
PAY RANGE: 62,500
LAST UPDATED: 8/17/15
DESCRIPTION For Screener Kuwait:
Successful candidates will either be in Kuwait or deploy to Kuwait to conduct screenings, complete reports, and do all necessary background checks on locally employed persons. Screeners will be teamed with Linguists will be available to translated Arabic to English and vice versa during such employment/security screening interviews.
While working on this Government contract in Kuwait, Government housing and meals will be provided. Additionally, income may be tax free if working long-term in the region, but you will need to consult your tax advisor about that.
Minimum Requirements For Screener Kuwait:
* Be DoD civilian equivalent of AFOSI (AFSC 7S071), Naval Criminal investigative Service, Army CID, USAF AFSC 3P0X1 (security forces) with 4 years law enforcement or investigations experience, or USA MOS 35L/M, 180 A, 18F, 35E (Strategic Debriefer or individual with similar skill set) with a minimum of 4 years field experience (not including training time). Must have experience with screening, screening tasks, and/or investigative questioning techniques and knowledge of SIPRNet search engines and database retrieval tools such as QueryTree and M3.
* Have no Criminal Record.
* Must be at least 22 years of age.
* Hold US Citizenship.
* Possess a current passport.
* Hold a current Secret clearance.
* Be able to pass a standard physical examination that includes, at a minimum, medical history, height, weight, blood pressure, HIV antibody, and chest x-ray.
* Be physically capable of performing duties, functions, and activities required by the job.
* Comply with all security requirements.
* Comply with all minimum immunizations prior to deployment overseas.
* Be free of any communicable diseases, and in general good health.
* Possess binocular vision correctable to 20/30 (Snellen) and be free of color blindness.
* Be capable of hearing ordinary conversation at 15 feet with either ear, with or without the benefit of a hearing aid.
Additional Desired Qualifications For Screener Kuwait:
* Deployed experience is preferred.
* Screeners with secondary and tertiary language abilities are highly desired.
Please apply online
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including; Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
At PSI, we’re dedicated to our core values and we live them every day. Our clients depend on it. We offer:
•Meaningful work in dynamic environments with skilled professionals who are passionate about what they do
•Opportunities to build your career using state-of-the-art methods and technologies
•Customer loyalty built on long-term client relationships
•An entrepreneurial corporate environment
Former Military Jobs