Financial Advisor Ex Military Jobs
Larson Financial is a nationwide planning and investment advisory firm that specializes in serving the financial needs of physicians and dentists. We are looking for highly ethical and tenacious individuals to become a part of our rapidly expanding team of Financial Advisors. This is an opportunity to become a part of a faithful and integrity-driven company, while building an independent book of clientele comprised solely of physicians. Our comprehensive approach to financial planning offers unique solutions for doctors from residency to retirement.
We provide a successful marketing system and training platform that helps support our advisors to the fullest extent. New advisors will receive a mentoring advisor’s guidance and permanent operational assistance.
Job Responsibilities Financial Advisor Ex Military Jobs:
- Train in and adhere to Larson Financial philosophy and strategy, including physician-specific planning.
- Enhance business development by employing existing client recruitment methods.
- Prepare and host meetings, consulting with physicians under the purview and direction of your leading financial advisor.
- Perform concierge level follow up while balancing new business and existing client needs.
- Execute and negotiate follow through of implementation vehicles including insurance, investments, tax planning, debt management, estate planning and other tasks quoted to client.
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Well organized with the ability to manage time effectively while managing multiple priorities.
- Successful completion of background check and pre-employment assessments.
- Licenses (required)
- Series 7/66 Securities Licenses
- Life and Health
Please apply online