. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Military-Civilian Testimonial 2/20/20

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Military-Civilian Testimonial 2/20/20













Military-Civilian Testimonial 2/20/20

Mrs Jensen,

Good morning. I was given your contact information by the Voc Rehab office in Sunsrise, FL. The reason I'm reaching out is that I am actively trying to get into the Cyber Security / IT workforce. I am a USAF veteran and recently was a FF/Paramedic in Florida. I have taken some certifications courses under the Vet Tec program, and have been extremely interested in starting a new career in the field. I have attached my resume to this email. Also I would appreciate any recommendations in regards to securing a Job, as well as making myself more marketable. Thank you for your time. 

--
Very Respectfully,

Thiago

No comments: