. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Testimonal 01/15/18

Monday, January 15, 2018

Testimonal 01/15/18











Military-Civilian Worldwide, if seeking Foreign Nationals reach 1/15/18


Dear Lucy

My name is Marius and I am from South Africa. I am looking for any new contracts anywhere in the world.
 I am a Emergency Medical Technician Advance register at the Australasian registry of emergency medical technicians.
In South Africa I am register as a Ambulance Emergency Assistant with the Health and Professional Council of South Africa (Intermediate Life Support paramedic)
I am over 10 years in the Emergency Medical and rescue Service in 2012 I have started doing contract work and my first contract was in Angola for Maavarim.  I was in Kuwait for Mechem South Africa doing work in the KOC (  Kuwait Oil Company ) from 2015 to 2017 as the lead paramedic.
I am willing to work anywhere and in any conditions the company need me to work. I am available immediately to deploy. If you need any other information please feel free to let me know. Please find attach my CV.

Warm regards.

Marius B
Emergency Medical Technician- Advance

No comments: