. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Testimonial – candidates 7/19/17

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Testimonial – candidates 7/19/17










Hello Lucy,

Hope you're day is going well. I was advised to contact you in regards to CONUS & OCONUS civilian employment opportunities. I am a United States Army veteran and I have over 10 years experience in information technology, cyber security, and project management. My secret clearance is currently in active although I do possess my CISSP, PMP, and Security+ certifications. I have attached my resume for your review, I've been unemployed for the last six months so any help you can provide would be appreciated. You can contact me at anytime.

Thank you and enjoy your day

No comments: