J2EE Application Developer Aberdeen MD
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry’s most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sectorJ2EE Application Developer Aberdeen MD
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
• Develop new applications utilizing Java EE, Java SE8 for SOAP/WSDL-based Java web services (WS*-) and/or Java RESTful web services using Oracle 12 database using Spring Framework(Spring Rest, JPA, Security), Hibernate (or other ORM likes iBatis), Angular JS, Bootstrap or any responsive web framework environment uses an Agile/Scrum development methodology.
• Development environment is Service Oriented Architecture with a focus on hands on development. Developer will be required to assist with database analysis and design.
• Participate in Agile/Scrum based Sprints
• Review, analyze, and modify existing software programs. The developer will work under some supervision, but will be expected to work independently on complex, non-routine tasks and projects – many unique to the organization. May interact with end-users and other technical personnel to identify and correct software problems. Primary support includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• Code, test, debug and install software applications.
• Develop applications from a detailed design specification and unit test plan.
• Resolve any technical issues related to newly-created or modified code, through debugging and troubleshooting.
• Interacting directly with the end users and/or technical POC to resolve software problems.
• Adhere to stated customer and DoD policies and guidelines such as, but not limited to, IA, security, and IT best practices, procedures, and standards. Includes taking action when non-compliance occurs.
• Operating within the following environment:
• Database: Oracle 11g (11.2)/12c. Subversion is our current source code repository and we are utilizing Apache Maven as our build tool and Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
• User interface: Angular Framework, jQuery, and Bootstrap for responsive design.
Minimum Requirements for J2EE Application Developer Aberdeen MD:
• BS/BA in Computer Science or directly related field and 5 Years of experience, including experience in several of the following:
• Developing JAVA applications with JDKs 1.6 or higher, JEE6, JDBC, and SQL
• Java Web Services, JUnit, and Subversion
• Basic Linux knowledge (Red Hat Enterprise Server desirable)
• Knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD), UML, Agile Software Development, and coding best practices
• Familiarity with the following tools:
o JDK 8
o Tomcat 8
o Spring Framework – 2-3 years’ experience
o Spring Data
o JPA 2.0 API 1.0.1.
o RHEL 6
o Angular JS, Bootstrap
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• US Citizenship and an active Government clearance.
Please send resume to Lynn Amondji, Senior Technical Recruiter @
Please use the Quick Shares below to send these career opportunities out to your social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter>>>>>>>>>>>> to help others find employment.
When you get employed, reach back and help a fellow Service men and women over the wall.
What goes around, comes around. Help when and where you can.
You, a family member or friend could be next to need a job.