Professionalism. Respect. Integrity. Duty. Excellence (PRIDE)
Mental Health Coordinators Eloy AZ
These words describe the essence of our values as a company. PRIDE is personified everyday by every employee at every level at CCA. It shapes the choices we make and is the roadmap to how we achieve our mission and realize our vision. CCA is the leader in private correctional facilities and we are growing into the leader in the rehabilitation and re-entry market with over 70 facilities nationwide.
At CCA, our Mental Health teams make lasting changes in the lives of offenders, as we set the standards of care in the industry. This is your opportunity to make a satisfying career even more rewarding. CCA is currently seeking Mental Health Coordinators at Red Rock Correctional Center in Eloy, AZ who have a passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional setting. The Mental Health Coordinator plans professional mental health service programs of a non-medical nature in the facility. Coordinates and directs activities of personnel engaged in providing mental health services to inmates/residents.
The successful candidate should be able to perform ALL of the following functions at a pace and level of performance consistent with the actual job performance requirements.
- Conducts mental health screenings and assessments based on review of available records, and clinical interviews with inmates.
- As part of a mental health team, confers with other clinical staff, e.g., psychiatrists, psychologists, mental health service provider’s physicians, nurse, and social workers, in order to gather and provide information concerning patient psychological problems, to ensure treatment activities are well integrated and patient care follow-through occurs.
- Provides treatment to inmates by developing, implementing and modifying individual treatment plans based on evaluation of needs and level of functioning.
- Documents treatment and evaluation activities in the health care record for each person seen.
- Consults with and makes appropriate recommendations to multidisciplinary staff (e.g., security staff, unit staff, and facility management) regards behavior and mental health issues affecting inmates.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of sensitive materials and information at all times.
- Demonstrated a thorough knowledge of psychological counseling theory and techniques by way of treatments and activities used for individuals in caseload.
- Provides appropriate mental health assessments, counseling and confrontation avoidance interventions to address the needs of inmates in crisis.
- Administrators mental status exams or uses other psychological tests and instruments as necessary to evaluate inmates’ treatment, adjustment and placement needs.
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a master’s degree in social work, psychology, mental health counseling or a degree in a related clinical area.
- Five years clinical experience which includes two years in a comparable job position required.
- Must possess LPC, LCSW or MFTL license in Arizona
- A valid driver’s license is preferred, unless required by contract or applicable statute.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
This is your opportunity to make a satisfying career even more rewarding. We at the Red Correctional Facility in Eloy, AZ have a passion for providing the highest quality care.
CCA offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401(k) with company match and competitive pay!
To start your meaningful career in corrections, visit us online today and explore our open opportunities.
Contact Cyndy McClimate, Medical Recruiter at 615-263-3148
Apply at jobs.cca.com/Arizona-jobs
CCA is a Drug Free Workplace and EOE.
Please use the Quick Shares below to send these career opportunities out to your social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter>>>>>>>>>>>> to help others find employment.
When you get employed, reach back and help a fellow Service men and women over the wall.
What goes around, comes around. Help when and where you can.
You, a family member or friend could be next to need a job.