Lead SharePoint Developer Ex Military JobsDSA currently has a Lead SharePoint Developer Ex Military jobs position available within DSA on our Miltech Solutions Development Team. This development role would be the lead SharePoint 2013 Developer supporting PEO IEW&S (Program Executive Office, Intelligence, Electronic Warfare and Sensors).
This position is Located at the Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Maryland and DSA can provide relocation fees as necessary .
Data Systems Analysts (DSA) is a Microsoft Gold Partner supporting one of the largest Microsoft SharePoint instances in the Army. DSA currently supports over 80K Army users with SharePoint architecture, development and administration. With experience in Microsoft SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013, DSA brings a wealth of knowledge in supporting SharePoint solutions within the Department of Defense (DoD), specifically the Army Community. DSA currently is the prime contractor.
Data Systems Analysts (DSA) is a Microsoft Gold Partner supporting one of the largest Microsoft SharePoint instances in the Army. DSA currently supports over 40K Army users with SharePoint architecture, development and administration. With experience in both Microsoft SharePoint 2007 and 2010, DSA brings a wealth of knowledge in supporting SharePoint solutions within the Department of Defense (DoD).
Position Tasks: * Custom solution development using either SharePoint Designer or Visual Studio
* Automation of Business Processes using SharePoint 2013 Workflow capabilities within SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio
* Planning, creation, configuration, customization, checks, and remedy of issues related to SharePoint Sites and Users requirements
* Creation of dashboards/Business Intelligence based on key performance indicators
* Experience creating and/or implementing graphical design for customer SharePoint site branding
* Management of site collection permissions * User training, provisioning, and management of SharePoint 2013 sites
ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE
Desired Skills:Experience with SharePoint in the US Army unclassified network or DoD environment highly desired Knowledge of the SharePoint App Model Experience using Visual Studio to develop custom web parts and features
Education/ Certifications: Bachelor’s Degree required CompTIA Security+ certification is desired SharePoint 2013 certification required within 6 months of start date
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN WORD DIRECTLY TO Marie.Meyers@dsainc.com
Marie Meyers Senior Director of Human Resources
Employee owned, mission driven
Ex Military Jobs
Former Military Jobs
Lead SharePoint Developer Ex Military Jobs