. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Testimonial 6/10/14

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Testimonial 6/10/14

Email Blasts Do Get the Word Out

Hi,
My name is David O'Neal I received an email from a family member about this
opportunity and wanted to email you and let you know I am interested. I
graduated with a bachelors degree in criminal justice and have 4.5 yrs
experience as a correctional officer and a year of regular security
experience. I have an armed security license from the state of TN. The job
and location I am interested in are McRoberts Protective Agency is now
hiring PT-FT Security Officers for Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties,
Florida. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely
David
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: