. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Testimonial 6/24/14

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Testimonial 6/24/14


 Lucy,

Wow, it has been a while. I am not sure if you remember me or not but my name is Scott D. Mitcham. I am a Paramedic that you had helped out just about a year ago linking up with Onsite OHS. I have since been deployed to Afghanistan as well as to Kurdistan! Thank you so much for all of your help in getting me locked on with the right people. That brings me to this,.

My wife Amber has recently completed a course in Phlebotomy and is currently looking for an opening in order to start her career. She is running into some of the common road blocks that accompany just starting out and you were the first person that I thought of that might be able to help. If you would be so kind as to offer her any guidance or direction it would be fantastic. Please find her contact information listed below.

I hope that this finds you well and good and enjoying yet another wonderful sunny California day!
Very Respectfully,

Scott D., NREMT-P, Remote Paramedic

No comments: