. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Testimonial 2/26/13

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Testimonial 2/26/13

Mrs. Jensen,
I received your information through the Family Service Center located in Dahlgren, Virginia. I browsed your website and I would like to say just how easy it is to navigate. I applied to two or three jobs listed on it. I would like to include my resume both the long form and short form to see if you think I could fit in some other job(s) that I didn't see. Just a little background on myself. I'm a ten year Navy veteran and current Army Reservist who is unemployed. I have an interim TOP SECRET clearance. I have over twenty years of management and fifteen years of business experience that I know would serve a company very well.
If it is possible, could you look at my resume and credentials and see if you can help me find a job. I appreciate anything you can do or any advice you can provide. As you probably know, the job market is quite difficult right now.
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Bob Marlow

No comments: