. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Rams paracord shop 100% American made and Veteran owned.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Rams paracord shop 100% American made and Veteran owned.



















Retired U.S. Army served 8 years on active duty and was discharged after serving two tours in Iraq. I began making these bracelets as a  hobby to pass time and help take my mind of stuff as I waited to see my doctors at the VA then one day a veteran approached me and offered to pay me to make him some custom items after that I began to sell at the VA and now I am trying to expand and sell online. I enjoy making these and they are fun to make. If I do not have something that you would like and you have an idea for a bracelet by all means send me an e-mail and I will see what I can do my specialty is custom orders.

No comments: