. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Helpful Blog page

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Helpful Blog page

I am a Recruiter with over 25 years of experience. I have worked in all forms of recruiting to include Military (US Air Force), Contingency, Executive Search, Retained Search, RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing), Contract/Consultative Recruiting, etc. I have held positions to include Recruiter, Sr. Recruiter, General Manager (of Management Recruiter International (MRI) corporate office), Account Manager, Project Manager, etc. I am certified as a CPC (Certified Personnel Consultant), a CSAM (Certified Senior Account Manager – a MRI designation) and CHRM (Certified Human Resource Manager). My background and experience is long, strong, deep and rich with skill and experience.

I started writing my BLOG with the intent of helping those looking for positions be better prepared and better equipped to succeed in their efforts to reach their goal. There is a lot of misinformation and hype floating around of what to do and how to do, what works best and what does not. Some of the best information is complicated and difficult to integrate into a job search. The information in the BLOG’s I write is from a number of sources including my experience working with the many Companies, Hiring Managers and Candidates I have worked with over the years. This experience on what they see, what they would like to see and what they and I feel works best is the basis for the BLOG’s. This information is written in its simplest form, the KIS methodology. The intent is to equip the reader with the easiest to understand and easiest to use tools to give them the most advantageous approach to a task that is stressful and many times difficult to deal with, the JOB SEARCH. All this culminates into the objective of helping those in search of a new position achieve their objective; to attain a NEW POSITION.

I write to revise, update and add new material as I have time. I welcome critiques, criticism, debate, ideas and any new information you wish to see added. If you have a subject or topic you would like to see, email me to let me know and I will gladly discuss it with you and put together another BLOG.

You can reach me, Ron, at: rsc@infoexchangegroup.com
http://jobsearch-rsc.blogspot.com/

No comments: