. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Testimonial 5/22/17

Monday, May 22, 2017

Testimonial 5/22/17

 










Hi Lucy!

I am about to go out to sea for a couple of months, which means that my recruiting efforts are going to slow down a bit. I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for all your fine support. You have a wonderful concept here and it has produced some very positive results for the ARA. Regarding our ongoing account... When the three months that I have currently paid for runs out, I will not be renewing right away. Sorry, but I think I am going to need a couple of months to absorb everyone that you have already sent us and to follow up on those that are moving a bit slow and need some guidance and training before we can put them to work. Anyway, it’s all good! We at the ARA are VERY pleased with the results that have come out of our association with mil-civ. I'm looking forward to speaking with again in the fall once we have a better idea of what the ARA's ongoing personnel needs are going to be in future. Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to seeing your smiling face every time I open my LinkedIn account.

Barry

No comments: