. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Testimonial 3/6/17

Monday, March 6, 2017

Testimonial 3/6/17




Ms/Mrs. Jensen,

My name is Aaron Gant and I am a military veteran who is in need of assistance finding a job. I was given your contact information from a gentleman, who's name I do not currently recall, at a seminar here in Dallas, TX. I am currently looking for positions in the medical field as a healthcare administrator. I have applied for numerous positions in the area, but haven't seem to have any luck so far landing a position. I have have a bachelor's degree in healthcare administration as well as military and civilian experience. I was previously working at an urgent care facility as a manager, but had to leave due to a family emergency. Now I am back on the hunt. If there is any assistance that you could provide, I would greatly appreciate it. I have attached my most updated resume to this email as well. Thank you and have a blessed day!

No comments: