Manpower Management Specialist VAJOB CODE: 2585
TITLE: Manpower Management Specialist VA. Perfect Opportunity For Former Military. Veteran Job Opportunity
LOCATION: VA – Falls Church
DURATION: Full Time/Regular/On-Going
PAY RANGE: $95K – $105K
DESCRIPTION for Manpower Management Specialist VA:Planned Systems International is seeking a full-time Manpower Analyst to support the Defense Health Agency (DHA), Manpower and Organization Division.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The successful candidate core responsibilities will include but not to be limited to:
* Providing functional expertise in workforce planning and analysis and workforce management.
* Defining the high level business goals and advising in the reengineering of business processes based on industry best practices to meet this strategic goal to include the development of a human capital management and workforce analytics database management.
* Assisting with planning, organizing, and conducting manpower analysis and requirements determination for the DHA positions and mix for uniformed, civilian, and contract personnel, perform data collection, forecasting and optimization studies, coordinate with tri-service personnel systems and points of contact.
* Gathering organizational data to support the requirements determination processes (directives, publications, laws, memorandums, agreements, etc.).
* Analyzing organizational function/task statements.
* Identifying and categorizing work performed in support of the organizational functions and tasks.
* Developing workload metrics and conducting work measurement to create/validate a resource baseline.
* Defining the appropriate workforce mix (military, civilian, and contract) to support the mission.
* Supporting development of DoD manpower documentation.
* Making recommendations related to restructuring, redeployment, and reorganization based on current empirical and workforce analysis.
* Conducting risk assessments to minimize adverse impacts on the workforce due to restructuring and external factors such as changes in mission requirements.
Minimum Requirements for Manpower Management Specialist VA:
* Bachelor’s Degree in related field with 3-5 years’ experience as a Manpower Analyst within the DoD. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered. 5+ years’ relevant experience can be substituted for degree.
* Experience in manpower analysis programs and Government consulting expertise
* Federal health experience highly desirable (DoD, MHS).
* Strong oral, written communications, influencing, interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Must be able to gather and analyze information skillfully.
* Experience conducting requirements determination studies
* Skills in database management and integration of the information.
* Experience with Microsoft Office, including Project, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, and SharePoint.
* U.S. Citizenship is required. Selected applicants will be subject to a government investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and obtain a Government-granted Security clearance.
Additional Desired Qualifications for Manpower Management Specialist VA:
* Experience working with the Military Health System is highly desirable.
PSI Lead Recruiter: Josephine Hopkins, 443-832-5030, firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to submit mini-profile and resume:
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry’s most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
Please go to Bookmark and Share at the bottom of the job post to send these career opportunities out to your social media sites to help others. When you get employed, reach back and help a fellow Service men and women over the wall.
What goes around, comes around. Help when and where you can.
You, a family member or friend could be next to need a job.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including;
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
Manpower Management Specialist VA
Manpower Management Specialist VA