Lead Credentialing Specialist Fall Church VALead Credentialing Specialist Fall Church VALOCATION: VA – Falls ChurchDURATION: Full Time/Regular/On-Going
DESCRIPTION For Lead Credentialing Specialist Fall Church VA:The purpose of this overall project is to provide centralized credentialing and privileging services and support to the Army National Guard (ARNG) Office of the Chief Surgeon (CSG) with initial entry credentialing, maintenance of credentialing and privileging, and support the Centralized Credentials Privileging Board’s review of completed credentials and privileging files. The team will also support ARNG-CSG in the development of the accessions credentialing process and be a point of contact for ARNG providers for centralized credentialing and privileging.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities For Lead Credentialing Specialist Fall Church VA:Individual will be responsible for fulfilling the project roll of managing the verification process for all healthcare professionals (physicians, dentists, nursing, allied health) as well as assisting the PSI Project manager by providing some leadership/mentoring support to the rest of the team as needed. The credentialing project role includes reviewing applications for completion, verification of state licensure, collecting information contained in the national physician data bank, collecting information from the Health Care Integrity and Protection Databank, collection of information from State Licensing activities well as their State Emergency System for Advance Registration of Volunteer Health Professionals.
Job duties will specifically also include For Lead Credentialing Specialist Fall Church VA :* Providing direction/supervision to the support staff in administering all aspects of processing applications. Includes those assisting with your review of others’ medical credentials.
* Implementing ARNG-CSG policies and standards to ensure that credentialing operations are in compliance.
* Working with applicants and ARNG-CSG staff to support and enhance credentialing functions.
* Personally completing verifications and ensuring that the organization and staff are in accordance with ARNG-CSG directives and industry trends and standard credentialing procedures.
* Compiling all documents and building credential review files for critical periodic review/audit conferences review held by the Centralized Credentials Privileging Board, and documenting results.
* Generating and mailing well written, informational, and appropriate notification letters of credentialing results to applicants and/or responding to questions from applicants regarding status of credentialing.
* Entering data in the CCQAS as directed.
* Ensuring PM and team members are notified on all relevant matters.
* Providing leadership/mentorship to others on the team, as needed/directed by the PM.
* Taking responsibility for deadlines and producing results which includes working additional hours, if needed.
Minimum Requirements For Lead Credentialing Specialist Fall Church VA:* Bachelor’s Degree in a Healthcare, Quality Assurance, or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of the degree.
* 5 years of experience with medical credentialing and privileging, including experience with the DoD credentialing process and CCQAS specifically.
* Must have familiarization and associated experience with the Centralized Credentials Quality Assurance System (CCQAS) with respect to functionality, credentialing and privileging of HealthCare Providers, including the registration process, the prime source verification and upload of supporting documentations, as well as the coordination and routing of provider credential files for approval and review.
* Demonstrated good communication and interpersonal skills. This includes written communications as well with the tact and demeanor necessary to interact with clients and customers.
* Organization skills and ability to be detail-oriented and accurate in work produced.
* Some demonstrated leadership/mentoring experience/aptitude/ability and a desire to perform in such a role.
* Ability to work additional hours when needed and to independently recognize the need and handle it.
* Skills with MS Office, i.e. Word, Excel, and/or PowerPoint.
* US Citizenship and ability to obtain a favorable National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) or Interim Secret clearance.
Additional Desired Qualifications For Lead Credentialing Specialist Fall Church VA : * Certification from National Association of Medical Staff Services (NAMSS) as a Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS).
Interested candidates please send resume to Amondji Lynn @ email@example.com
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry’s most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
Please go to Bookmark and Share at the bottom of the job post to send these career opportunities out to your social media sites to help others. When you get employed, reach back and help a fellow Service men and women over the wall.
What goes around, comes around. Help when and where you can.
You, a family member or friend could be next to need a job.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.
Ex Military Jobs
Former Military Jobs
Lead Credentialing Specialist Fall Church VA