. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Testimonial - October 07, 2011

Friday, October 7, 2011

Testimonial - October 07, 2011

My name is Alex Ivy. I wanted to take the time to send another email to you about your web site. I have just recently sent an email to you about an opening as a Designated Defensive Marksman including my resume. I wanted to send another email thanking you for having a web site dedicated to helping veterans like myself. I work with a lot of veterans in Beverly Hills for a company that specializes in threat assessment and executive protection. I just wanted to say that it’s not every day that you find someone that is willing to work with and help veterans. So thank you for your work and your time. 

                                                                                                                                                                Thank you

No comments: