. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Military-Civilian Testimonial

Friday, July 10, 2020

Military-Civilian Testimonial



 Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers

Military-Civilian testimonial 7/10/20
Military-Civilian Medic Candidates
Lucy,
I am inquiring about the job postings for the SAR medic positions in Afghan.  I am going on terminal leave in December 2020 (1st official retirement date of 1 March). 
 How far out is a good time to start applying for your company, or to at least seek further information regarding the job? 
 I am retiring from OSW at Fort Bragg (under 1st SFC) as the SOFACC (Special Operation Forces Austere Care Course) NCOIC as an 18D. 
I have my NREMT-Paramedic and my IBSC Flight Paramedic.  I can obviously send a resume, I just wanted to know if I am too early to start inquiring.  Thank you.  
   v/r
 Kory Co


No comments: