. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Military-Civilian testimonial 8/1/17

Friday, August 18, 2017

Military-Civilian testimonial 8/1/17













Lucy,

I just wanted to send you a quick note to express my appreciation for all that you do for us combat veterans.  I continue to watch your posts and receive job opportunities with your name on them from some of my colleagues in the SOF world.  Thankfully, I have landed a position as President of a defense company.  Currently, we are not in the position to hire, but I will let you know if things change.  As hard as it is to admit, I am not in the optimal position as I am always looking for challenges. I am thankful nonetheless.  My military career and time in combat has left me with the idea that there is more out there.

If I can ever help you, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thanks again for all that you do.

Steve

No comments: