. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Testimonial 6/13/17

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Testimonial 6/13/17












  Dear Lucy,

   I received and email from the Fort Lauderdale Vet Center about job opportunities that you may have. I would like to submit to you my resume and have you take a look at it to see if I meet any of your requirements. Currently I am not employ, but I am going to University of Phoenix for my Bachelor degree in Business of Science. And I have a teenage daughter that has one more year of school left. I don't know if you have any position that I can apply for here in the Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach area. I would also consider going back overseas for the right circumstance; I have held Secret Clarence before and I am able to pass a background check. Looking forward to hearing back from you. Thank you.

Regard

Leonard

No comments: