. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Testimonial 5/5/15

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Testimonial 5/5/15












Google + Review
Military-Civilian is absolutely hands down my favorite job board site. It’s a caring company who really goes the extra mile for each client, finding them the best fitting job.  They have a huge data base where employers and job seekers alike can easily access both resumes and job postings. Their site is always up to date and full of the most recent Job Fair information which is always  so easily accessible and sent to you if you request it right away.  Lucy, the CEO is always so helpful and resourceful with any questions I may have.  She has endless links that provide me with a one stop shop full of information. I can call or email her any day of the week and she gets back to me so promptly. You can tell she really cares a lot about her business and clients.


J Shank

No comments: