. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Testimonial 1/15/14

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Testimonial 1/15/14


Hi Lucy,
I work for CA Employment Development Department in the Veterans Program as the Local Veterans Employment Representative for Solano and Napa Counties. Now I am part of the Workforce Division and main only job is to outreach to Employers to find and employ veterans. This is why I joined your email list. I figure if you send me jobs that veterans are qualified for I can forward them to veterans so they can apply for the job. I hope this is okay with your company policies. If there is any questions feel free to call me at my office number below.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Dennis Local Veterans Employment Representative
1440 Marin St, Vallejo, CA. 94590

No comments: