. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Lucy,
It was a pleasure speaking to you this afternoon and I did add my name to your distro list. Your website is superbly designed, what a great way to look for what one needs-either as an employer, or, in my case, as someone seeking quality employment!
I'm certain that you are already well in contact with Army installations around the U.S., but would you mind if I sent your link to the Ft. Hood ACAP manager, Ms. Christ? ACAP could use a site like yours to suggest to job seekers, so many highly experienced and very often degreed soldiers. When I transitioned out of the Army in 2006, I found the sites and some of the services offered to soldiers lacking in quality and usefulness; yours is a gem.
No worries about replying, I realize that you are a very busy woman indeed, but once again, please accept my gratitude for passing on my resume and the opportunity to chat with you.
Blessings,
Petra

No comments: