• Design a poster for the 2014 Warrior Games by September 5, 2014 to WTC.
• Submit a message as a video, photo or comment wishing the Army team good luck at Warrior Games. Be creative; videos can be informal or formal.
• See attached rules and guidelines for poster challenge and how to submit a good luck message.
To show our support for wounded, ill and injured Soldiers and Veterans competing on the Army’s team for this year's Warrior Games, we invite all Army personnel, organizations, Families and Caregivers to participate in:
• 2014 Warrior Games Army Team Spirit Poster Challenge
• Wish our Army athletes good luck
POSTER CHALLENGE: Design a spirit poster and submit to usarmy.pentagon.medcom-WTC.
GOOD LUCK MESSAGE: Submit a video, photo or comment on WTC’s Facebook or Twitter pages from now through Warrior Games. WTC will post videos on WTC’s YouTube channel with some of those videos being featured on the WTC website. Watch the Secretary of the Army video here: bit.ly/1luv4pF
Be sure to check out WTC’s website and social media:
- WTC Website (www.WTC.army.mil)
- WTC Facebook (www.facebook.com/ArmyWTC)
- WTC Twitter (https://twitter.com/armyWTC)
- WTC YouTube (www.youtube.com/user/
We look forward to a spirited challenge and good luck messages leading up to Warrior Games in support of our wounded, ill and injured Soldiers and Veterans. GO ARMY!